The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||The election of Barack Obama and the Democrats' increased domination of both houses of Congress means massive change in virtually every sector of business and government. And perhaps no other area is impacted as radically as the field of employment and labor law. Are you ready?
To help you prepare for what’s happening – and what’s GOING to happen – the Management Labor and Employment Roundtable is proud to present the 5th Annual Labor and Employment Law Advanced Practices Symposium (LEAP).
LEAP 2009 brings together nearly 40 of America’s top legal and HR minds to keep you out front on the coming changes – while giving you the opportunity to network with these experts AND your fellow HR pros.
Some of the topics we'll be covering include:
Another key change is our return to beautiful Las Vegas. LEAP 2009 will be held at the fabulous Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, in the heart of the legendary Las Vegas Strip. You’ll be amazed by the Venetian’s many shops, restaurants, attractions, and luxurious amenities – as well as by the very special room rates we’ve been able to arrange for our registrants.
- Preparing for the Employee Free Choice Act – What You Need to Do Now!
- “Eye on Employment Law” – The Latest Developments Impacting Employers
- New Congress + New Administration = New Worries for Employers
- Tough Economic Times Create Tough Legal Issues
- Unions – A New Era in Organizing
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Diversity Training
- MySpace, YOUR LIABILITY? Blogs, Web-Surfing, IMs and Workplace Privacy in an Increasingly Open World
- The 10 Most Common Wage & Hour Mistakes – and How to Avoid Them
- Beyond Sex: The Future of “Harassment” … Judicial Implications … and What You Should Do About it NOW
- The “New and Improved” ADA – How the Amendments Will Impact Disability Litigation
- Family & Medical Leave – New Rights, New Interpretations
- And Many Others!
One thing that won’t be changing, however, is our commitment to you. We promise to continue to bring you the most informative, most entertaining, most actionable HR and employment law event anywhere!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
All US States: 17
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you’re new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We’ll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.
Keywords For This Course: