The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Secrets of The Business of Law®: Successful Practices for Increasing Your Profits! Provides attorneys and law firms specific and practical suggestions for being more effective and making more money in the process.
This new book is organized in five parts (Planning for success, Client Relations, Financial Management, Law Office Technology, and Office & Management Issues) to help lawyers learn how to:
Table of Contents
- Improve client relations
- Keep clients
- Raise revenue and lower overhead
- Prepare for success by using a business plan
- and much, much more!
- PART I: Planning for Success
- PART II: Client Relations
- PART III: Financial Management
- PART IV: Law Office Technology
- PART V: Office & Management Issues
|About The Provider:
||LawBiz® Management Company works with lawyers to increase their profits and their effectiveness in the way they practice law.
Our services provide possible solutions to law practice management challenges and include:
Our products include a number of Books, Virtual Seminars, CDs and Audiocassettes - all created by Ed Poll.
- Legal Coaching
- Customized Consulting Services
- Keynote Speaking and Training Seminars
- Assistance for Buying and Selling a Law Practice (including valuation, prospectus development, and negotiation strategy)
- Law Firm Retreats
- Managing Partners Roundtables
- Products, Articles, Blogs and other Resources
Ed Poll, the principal of LawBiz® Management, is a nationally recognized coach, law firm management consultant, and author. Since 1990, Mr. Poll has been coaching and consulting lawyers and law firms in strategic planning, profitability analysis, and practice development.
He has practiced law on all sides of the table for 25 years - as a corporate general counsel, government prosecutor, sole practitioner, partner, and law firm chief operating officer.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course: