The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Trying to determine the best method to prepare for the LSAT? Most candidates find that they need more personal assistance than the training provided by large, commercial prep companies - as bigger does not necessarily mean better.
Some facets of LSAT preparation that these large companies fail to address in their mass-produced courses are:
Trust your LSAT preparation to the Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial, a limited-enrollment, guided preparation program with a one-on-one with test prep specialist. Jay Cutts has been helping applicants become accepted to graduate school, law school, medical school and business school since 1990!
- Thinking strategies
- Timing strategies
- Organizing strategies
- Strategies for anxiety
- A strongly structured study plan
- Insights into the heart of the test itself
- On-going, caring, expert guidance
The Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial emphasizes unlimited personal attention and advanced strategies uniquely tailored to each student's needs. All students may work directly with Mr. Cutts.
Personal Tutorial Program
When you register for this program, you will receive the Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial Video, Text Materials, and the opportunity of Individualized Assistance. The program includes:
Video Lectures on DVD
- CLASS I - 5 hr Video lecture
Orientation; The Essay; Reading Comprehension
- CLASS II - 3 1/4 hr Video lecture
- CLASS III - 3 1/4 hr Video lecture
Diagnostic test, handouts and regularly updated materials.
Individual Assistance by Phone
- Students have the ability to purchase 2 hours of dedicated phone time with Mr. Cutts for $200
- Additional phone hours are available therafter for $75 each hour (paid in advance); unused (full) hours receive a 100% refund
- This instruction time may be broken up into as many short calls as desired
- Calls are made to a toll free number
If you're serious about performing well on the LSAT and recognize the need for expert, individualized assistance, this Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial program is right for you!
Read What Some Of Our Former Students Wrote...
I learned more in the first thirty minutes of your course than I ever learned from the Kaplan course.
I feel [Cutts LSAT] prepared me well for the LSAT. [The course] made me aware of what was needed for success.
The course was very well conducted, organized, and drew upon detailed analysis of previous LSAT tests.
Very valuable insights into test strategy. There are no surprises the day of the test.
Very thorough, covered all necessary parts.
The course achieves its goal of being an effective, economic alternative.
The course is cost-effective, personnel are available, quality presentations, just for starters ...
...[my score] is probably 5 points better than I would have done without your course.
Each instructor demonstrated commitment, expert knowledge and high caliber teaching skills.
Keep up the great work - you provide a valuable service at a reasonable cost.
[The instructor is] helpful, pleasant and very understanding of what a traumatic experience this can be and really put me at ease. Very knowledgeable.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
|About The Provider:
||Over the last 16 years, Cutts Graduate Reviews has helped over 1,500 students with entrance exam preparation. Satisfied clients from around the world have applied, with great success, the advanced LSAT strategies that they were taught through this program.
The program was developed by test expert Jay Cutts, based upon his experiences of private graduate exam coaching and classroom instruction in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
During his coaching and classroom sessions, he recognized that applicants had not received appropriate instruction from commercial textbooks or classes offered by large, national companies. Thus, he created the Personal LSAT Tutorial, unique in many ways:
- Each student receives personal attention, with regular, open telephone dialogue
- Jay draws from his advanced degrees (Linguistics - BA, Honors with Distinction, U. of Michigan; and Special Education - MA with Distinction, Learning Disabilities and Giftedness, U. of New Mexico) and over 25 years teaching experience to create an individualized way to reach each student
- Jay's analysis of the LSAT test uncovered hundreds of unique patterns; he teaches methods that allow his students to 'see through the test' and answer exactly what is being asked
- Jay's analysis of students revealed common errors/obstacles to a student's success - he teaches his students effective strategies to conquer these issues
- The program is very affordable with unparalleled value!
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
LSAT Preparation Course, LSAT Exam Prep, LSAT Tutor