The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Hire and fire with the law on your side.
Time was, bosses could hire or fire as they pleased. That was their job. Now a manager can’t even fire a hopelessly incompetent worker without worrying about being sued. That’s why Business Management Daily has mounted a campaign to show business owners and managers how to reassert their rights to hire and fire.
With these two special reports, Fire at Will and Hire at Will, you and your staff will be able to tell lazy, ineffective workers to shape up or ship out—without winding up in court. So order this money-saving combo package for yourself and your management team today.
Fire at Will
Table of Contents:
1. Your Ultimate Right (and Most Powerful Weapon)
2. How to Fire a Worker Without Fear of Being Sued
3. What You Don’t Have to Tolerate From Unions
4. Your Right to Test Employees for Drugs
5. How to Combat and Cure Chronic Absenteeism
6. You Don’t Always Have to OK Family Leave
7. Don’t Discriminate Against Pregnant Workers
8. How to Derail Discrimination Charges
9. How to Stop Employee Crime Dead in Its Tracks
10. Dealing With Workplace Violence
11. Dealing With the Rights of the Disabled
12. When You Must Give Advance Notice of a Job Loss
Hire at Will
Table of Contents:
1. What You Should Know Before You Hire
2. The Application Form: Make It Sweat Out the Truth
3. Make the Most of Interviews
4. Make Testing Work for You
5. Legal Ways to Check Out Applicants
6. Negligent Hiring: Bounce Out of the Trap
7. Make the ADA Work for You
8. Legal Roadblocks in the Promotion Process
9. Save Big With Independent Contractors
10. Exit Interviews: Do’s and Don’ts
Appendix I: Federal Employment Laws
Appendix II: Further Information
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you’re new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We’ll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
hr training, human resource training, human resources training